Proven Tactics To Make $100 Per Day Online
Why $100 per day? Let me tell you.
If you can make $100 every day, you don't need a job almost anywhere in the world.
Making $100/day is also validation.
It means you have enough marketing chops to make it on your own. The answer to the question "can I make a living on the internet?"
Most importantly, once you know how to make $100/day, you can scale up your business to make $500, $1,000 and even $10,000 per day (hey we can all dream).
Reaching the $100/day mark, however, is not easy because it takes more than a few lucky sales or Adsense clicks to hit that number consistently: it takes a proven method.
The good news is, there are more methods today than there ever was. Back in the day niche sites and SEO were pretty much the only consistent way to achieve it.
Nowadays, SEO is a matured market and is very competitive making it a poor choice for newbies. However all the 3rd platforms out there are much easier to gain visibility on and can spark a business than can THEN compete on Google.
For newbie marketers, it can be really confusing choosing a single method and sticking with it(especially sticking with it, people keep switching idea when they are starting usually).
This is why in this post, we've combed through the most popular methods for making money online without SEO and picked out 7 of the best that don't need any initial investment.
Additionally, with all of these methods, you have the opportunity to then build an authority site that could make your business a lot more passive in the future.
What are the methods? Read on to find out!
Launch a Niche Product
I have said it multiple times in previous podcasts, if you want to make money quick, product comes first (I actually think we'll create products before we launch sites next).
The idea is simple: Create the way monetise the audience and piggy back ride other people's audiences by giving them an opportunity to get a piece of the pie.
Don't worry about the blogging, the content, the social media, leave it to the people who have been in the niche for years.
Instead, market to the influencers in the industry by offering something their audience wants (training, software, service) and give them the opportunity to earn good money for promoting you with an affiliate program.
If you manage to convince even 1-3 influencers, you will be able to earn money quickly and grow an audience off the customers they send your way.
- Don't need a lot of traffic to get to $100/day. You can also do recurring billing for consistent revenues
- Recruiting affiliates enables you to generate traffic without the need for an audience initially.
- New tools make it easy to receive payments and deliver products.
- Products can be hard to create, especially if you can't code or design.
- Recruiting affiliates can be challenging for unknown marketers
- Need to master multiple disciplines (marketing, sales, conversion optimization, copywriting, etc.) to hit it big
Why it's great
- You just need to convince a few people that what you have is great to get massive exposure.
- You now have a list of people who spend money in a given niche. It's easy to push more offers to them.
- You can build a blog on top of your sales page and grow an authority site from that product site.
- You can play with scalable tactics like PPC from day 1 because you have a monetisation path.
Your own product sales will be your bread and butter, making for the largest chunk of revenues.
You can either recruit affiliates to sell your products, or include affiliate offers inside products or as a follow up to maximise revenue.
What it takes to make $100/day through niche products
Taking a product from 0 to $100/day in sales is relatively easy , Plus you get to control the customer experience and add upsells any time to maximise income.
Depending on how you price the product, your conversion rate and the quality of the traffic, you can get to $100/day as follows:
You get the idea. When you have a quality product, a proven source of traffic, and a strong sales page, it is dead simple to get to $100/day with niche products.
The best part? You can capture emails and send them additional offers. You can include affiliate links inside products and make extra cash.
First Steps To Get Started
- Research the market. I could tell you a bunch of fluff on finding what the market needs. Don't bother, find books in that market on Amazon, read the 1 and 2 star reviews to find what the most critical people want and build that. The 5 star people will love it too.
- Outreach to bloggers and people with an audience in this market pitching them the idea, a hypothetical price and a commission structure. If they say they'd like to promote it you have a winner, if not, ask them why and adapt your pitch until they want to promote it.
- Create your product. Either build it yourself by acquiring the right skills, or hire freelancers to do it for you but always edit the final copy yourself, you can't outsource caring.
- Setup the sales page, conversion funnels, landing pages, email autoresponders, etc. using the tools listed above.
- Outreach back to the bloggers and get them to send some traffic your way.